Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Annoyed...Again


Seriously party people. I realize that I'm in a particular situation when nerves are high, but I'm really annoyed.

I was sitting here writing my heart out (shut up..I was attempting to share) when I decided to take a break and check my Google Reader. At that very moment, I was feeling particularly nervous about sharing my vulnerability. Petuna Face has it down. I'm just an apprentice. But I was set to let it out and publish.

And what did I see in dear old Google Reader? None other than Decorno's ingenious story about pretty much exactly what I was writing only 50 times better. So now, not only am I her stalker, but I'm also a big fat copy cat without any originality, who is suffering from the same bloody anxiety as the rest of the world, making what I was gonna say completely lame.

So, to stick my moving story into a nutshell...

I feel like I'm going to vomit on myself. I should hear something back from my 'dream job' by the end of the week. Even if I dont get it, I'm glad I tried.

There. Done.

Ps. I was trying to create a link to the posting Decorno did, but it seems to have been taken off. Decorno if you read this, post it again. It was good.

No comments: