Friday, September 12, 2008

Making the right choice

Dear Racists*,

I've changed my mind.

I think McCain is a great choice. Please elect him.

You see, I'm coming to NY for New Years' and I REALLY want to do a lot of shopping.

I've been watching the exchange rate's future forecasts and I'm getting a bit worried. You see, the Euro is expected to drop against the dollar down from $1.45 to $1.20 and that's just not acceptable.

Honeslty, things arent that bad. Plus, McCain and Palin are real mavericks. So I think they will really, like, do other things, like, you know...

We need to get back on track.

We need to remind the world that we are a God fearing country, with big cowboy hats and bigger guns.

We need to get my Euro back up to $1.60.

Terrorists are bad bad bad.

Big government is Satan without a disguise.

And most importantly, Democrats are inexperienced Muslim loving sexists.

For Gods sake people, strap on your guns and go blow something up!

Momma needs a new pair of shoes!

*I have recently been lured into the name calling game, but since 'Sexist' has already been claimed, I've opted for this one.

No comments: